With the exception of a few states, consumers can order their own lab tests. This process is sometimes referred to as Direct Access Testing (DAT) and allows consumers to order discount lab tests online.
Will I understand the test results?
There is some concern that a consumer will receive their lab results and not know how to interpret values. Today, the blood test results list the reference ranges and the individual’s test result. Each test is annotated if any results are outside the normal reference values. Ordering and receiving your own lab tests are not the same as getting medical advice. It is always recommended that an individual review and initiate a discussion with their health provider to interpret those results.
How do you Order Your Own Blood Test?
- Go to www.HealthOneLabs.com
- Click on Tests Offered to view available tests
- Select a test and Add to your Shopping Cart
- Open a secure account on our server and use the secure check-out process
- You’ll receive the lab requisition form within two hours and take it to a lab location near you.
Most results are ready the next day and you will receive an email with a link on how to download your results from your secure account.
What Are You Waiting For?
Take Control of Your Health and order a discount lab test today!